2020/2021 Call for Proposals of the French Embassy - the "Chateaubriand" Fellowships
עודכן ב 23/01/2020 - 08:15
Chateaubriand Fellowships Program for Israelis willing to study or to do research in France.
Israeli students and scientists, willing to learn or to do research in France, may qualify for fellowships from the French Government. The “Chateaubriand” 2020-2021 fellowships Call for Proposals is now open !
The studies or the research will be performed at a French University, a School of Engineering or a Public Laboratory. Any field of research is relevant, such as Exact and Life Sciences, Medicine, Humanities and Social Sciences.
From this year we offer two kinds of fellowships for very different profiles :
FELLOWSHIPS for STUDIES giving right to a DIPLOMA (MASTER or DOCTORAT)
Before applying for the fellowships, the students must register at a French university (for doing a Master or a Ph.D.) and provide a registration application OR a letter from a thesis supervisor, affiliated to a French University. These fellowships are available for a period of 12 months, with a monthly stipend of 700 Euros. The fellowships will last a full year, from September 1st, 2020 until August, 31st, 2021.
TRAINING RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS - HIGH LEVEL SCIENTIFIC STAY
Before applying for the fellowships, the researchers must contact the French host institution to get a formal and detailed invitation letter. These fellowships are available for a period of 4 to 6 months, with a monthly stipend of 1,704 to 2,055 Euros. The fellowships laureates will have to start their stay in France no earlier than 1 September 2020 and no later than 31 December 2020. They will have to return to Israel no later than June 30, 2021.
- The online registration process will allow you to create a personal account, to apply at your ease and to follow-up your candidature http://www.france-israel-fellows.com/
- The 2020-2021 call for proposals will be open until March 15th, 2020.
- Candidates will be notified of their acceptance or rejection by the end of April 2020.
You are welcome to one of our Information Sessions. The first one will be held in Tel-Aviv on Friday, January 24th, at 10 am at the French Institute in Tel-Aviv, Sderot Rothschild n.7, 1st floor.
It is a great opportunity for you to hear about the fellowships offered by the French Embassy and to ask all the questions you may have in mind about France, its research and high-education system.
The entrance is free, however the registration is mandatory on our Website http://www.france-israel-fellows.com/.
- All candidates must have Israeli citizenship; dual French-Israeli citizenship owners are not eligible to apply !
- For researchers, they should be able to provide a valid employment contract or a fellowship attestation with an Israeli research institution.
- For Master students, candidate should be born after September, 1st 1990.
- For PhD students/researchers, candidate should be born after September, 1st 1985.
- For researchers, candidate should be born after September, 1st 1980.